Wednesday, December 10, 2008

You need TO KNOW....



My Dear,
My Sweetie,
There are a lot to tell you...
I know i have been speaking so much....But i have a lot to tell you...more..more...
I want you to know a lot of things...
I want you to know that it is OK to cry..
It is not right to keep yourself bottled up inside...
i wish you could know how truly i love you
it is indescribable, all the feelings of come to..
When you need a shoulder cookie, mine is free..
I will be your best friend, when you need...
You need to know that i ain't a hero
But for you, i can create everything from zero
i wish you could know my thoughts that run through my head
I wanted you to know that i am here for you always
i will not be the one to leave you on your bad days
You need to know that the future is inevitable
We can not run or hide ourselves from it.
And ALinka,
i want you to know that i want this to last
i want to endure w/o the fear of the past
I want you to know that i will dance with you...
Not till the end of love...
Till the very end...
ohhh and i will make you feel so....the ONE...
Sometimes i got confused
But this confusion clears when i am with you
i wish you could know how fast i did fall
My love for you ; grew fastest at all..

No comments: