Sunday, December 14, 2008

I've already allowed myself to "be"..And you ???

Speaking about...Self Development, or in other words ; Self Knowledge...
I always tell you...You have to ask the right questions to yourself...Too many questions will lead to Confusion..and confusion to Doubts...And Doubts to.....i don't wanna even spell it...

The most important question for me, is when you ask to yourself before going to sleep, " the things that i am doing ; are making me happy ? "

There are some things about me ,that you are dying to know, what they are...i know..
One of them is ; the reason why i call you UNDONE ?

Because you still haven't responded to me the following questions ;
" What you are feeling ? "
" What you are thinking ? "

ohh, As you might know by now, When i mean A Respond, it's not a verbal thing...
The other questions have been responded..or let me say ; we are experiencing them now...
Just these 2 last ones...
Then we gonna be so Complete...

No comments: