Sunday, December 21, 2008

For the sake of...You..Not someone else...





I know you are waiting for my other blogs…the ones that I wrote at the airport… or my 10 reason if she is the one..or something from last night...or myabe one of my visions...
But I think you need this one more, right now..The others may wait for another couple of hours…
It must so difficult for you…
And most probably it has been like this for a long time…
Coming home, with a great joy…excitment...which you were longing for that for a while..
Then just because of silly reasons…
Everything gets screwed up…

When it comes to love…You told me…I told you.. We told to each to other...
Love is important..It s that simple…But when it comes to relationships…
Love may not be enough sometimes...
You need more…but just a litle bit more...again simple things…understanding the one you love…does not need a great sacrifice...Isn't that complicated...thinking of your partner before taking every decision…
Putting yourself into your partners' shoes…Not so hard...Comes from heart...
This one is not about us...So far, you loved me..but in tough times, or in good times, or in normal times, you haven't seen the need or necassity to take of your shoes for a second and put on mine..Hope one day, before it's too late...Hope one day You'll respect me truely and do it...Now maybe you gonna see things more clear...
Maybe one day...
Sometimes I’ll do it…sometimes you’ll do it…
But has to be done in one way… or another...
Sometimes nobody does...There, the relationships stops...

I think it is the case of your parents... I know i am in no position to make any comment, for that forgive me if i cross the line...

You have just said to me; how I know what to say what to do about the Istanbul pictures, and all time i know things...
Do not underestimate yourself…
You also DO know what to do in a lot of circumstances (excluding our relationship. but this article is not about us. That's why i am, i was, questioning the unacceptable acts or words of yours..such an intelligence...such a great love...How can she do it...How can she STILL do it...)
Anyway, Coming back to yours...
I believe that you have tried a lot of spells, a lot of thoughts for your parents… A lot of focus..A lot wishes...A lot of talking with the Full Moon...
If they did not work, then try more. Do more of your spells…
Did you ever try to speak with them ?
You gonna say to me that , i don’t know them..and it s impossible to speak with them..
Correct…I don't know them..
But..Also they are human..That i know...and deep down there…they love each other…They have just lost it…for some reasons..
It ain't matter at this point why or how or when they've lost it...

You have to hold their hands…God gave you 2 hands Alinka..
With your left hand, hold your mothers…
With your right…your fathers…
Then make them hold their hands…

You have to figure out the way… This i can not lead you...
Or you take them out for a dinner…and make them a childish play…rules driven by you…simple ;
During the dinner , they can only speak with you and with your brother but not among themselves..So, in this way they will be able to see their partner, from a third eye… they don t fight..they listen to you..they laugh..they listen to their thoughts, without interrupting eachother..
Or...
Send flowers to your mum…sign your dads name…and say to your father ; “ Dad, whatever happens today, if you love me a bit, say yes to everything that my mum will say to you and promise me this will be between you and me”..so , when your mum calls him, to thank to him…maybe one word of her…will make him smile…. and make him talk..instead of walking away in hard times...
Buy a tie to your dad and play the same game to your mum…

There are millions of things you can do…I know how hard it is..and it will be… really tough..you know it better than i do...You will face a lot of demotivationg scenes too…but do not give up…at least when you have your chance…
Do not look to the point as you are saving a finished marriage. or helping to your parents..
You are helping to yourself…

Once you told me ; You are LOVE…your religion is love…
It is YOUR HOME…

Be a man…and fight this thing that is sucking this LOVE of you…
Your HOME, should be your castle…your source..Not me..Not someone else..not Paris..not the project helper non whirlpool guy hitting on you, not your inner world, not Ally Mcbeal…Your source of LOVE must be your Home…Because you were born there...( well, your case may be different due to the fact that you may be an A.I but...assuming you were born...)
But not the memories in that home... Memories are good...Good to remember..But you can not live with them..It'll destroy you...

Make it…You'll do it…You are strong enough…You may be young..You may be talking about dicks in the breakfast,or you may have done silly things,or you may have hurt me a lot of times...But these does not change the fact that you are SMART enough..creative enough...strong enough..Happy enough...Full of LOVE..also for them...When you get demoralized or lose your motivation..I am right here…to back you up…

Do it…Once they have loved each other…If they are not giving to themselves a chance, do not be selfish as they are…You give that chance to them…You have to switch their shoes when they are sleeping...If they are not putting themselves into their shoes anymore...You do it...for the sake of your own happiness…

No comments: