Wednesday, November 26, 2008

A little???





and you've just told me that ; " A little "....
After Yesterday night , i am still fighting for us...
The war between my head and my heart is getting bigger...
My heart is giving a very brave fight...
I just wanna think about you...Just You...Only You...
Missing you...and in return....
A little...
Are you kidding me ? i thought so, too but you confirmed that it was not a joke or a tease...
and what do i do now?
You are taking away all the weapons of my heart....

The Alley...Our Journey...to the unknown..to the Discovery..the dark Alley...started to get illuminated...
but not a type of light that takes us to peace...A type of light, we both wouldn't like.....
Why....
It s as you say...it should be as you say..so simple....

3 comments:

Unknown said...

its so great

Hugo Rebelo said...

amazing this place!!!!
i loved so much!!!
i'll be back soon

see you


http:\\coresemtonsdecinza.blogspot.com

Martinha said...

Hi there, how are you? I liked that poem! Its so great!!!
I linked you! Visit me!!!
http://www.contosepoesias-martinha.blogspot.com/

I have 6 blogs, this is 1 their.
Can you link me?
I'm wait ypur answers.

Thanks!!