Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Just a remark from the w/e


It was one of the nights when we had lost the meaning of time. We drag ourselves into the bed. I was tired but couldn't sleep. Because you were there,next to me, with all your beauty...so watchable..adorable...Seeing you like that...I didn t wanna close my eyes...just wanted to see you, watch you as much as possible..
I tell you that you’re beautiful....You make me feel , like i am young again as you run your fingers through my hair.
Every time i said , every single time ; i meant it ....when I said that you were beautiful. My heart beat is steady and calm when you speak....my heart beat doubles when you just look into my eyes...right into my soul...and I wonder if yours is the same.
And all those lights from the moon, from the street lights go inside through your window , add an extra glow to your face that I have not yet seen before, and it is at that moment I notice your smile. The smile ladies and gentelmen...The most gorgeous smile that I have ever seen. The most gorgeous smile that has ever been seen by anyone. At that moment I know nobody in your life had not seen what I had seen. No one has not thought what I have thought, has not felt what I had felt.Because, at that very second, I found out that i had discovered incomparable beauty.
I'd discovered you...

No comments: