Monday, September 29, 2008

Through Your eyes....Part I



Your eyes.....
I am not gonna mention how beautiful they are , because i am quite positive you have heard it million times before....
I am gonna explain you how special they are.....
Your Looks...
First time i saw you...I only thought how beautiful they are...Then...I started to read my thoughts upon your eyes...
The eyes are the window of the soul...

One day , THAT day , I looked into your torn eyes and saw my eternal bliss.
I was about to tell you yesterday...Then i had to cut it off....The reflection of the wine...Tells a lot of things...
Most people do not see it...Wouldn't recognise it...Maybe not willing to understand it....
You drag me into you...There is not one single moment in time, that doesn't stretch an eternity within your eyes.

All those years, i'd closed myself...That nobody could reach me...maybe even you, at the end, will not be able to reach me...nor finish your discovery about me...discover the kid inside me...
I don't know...we don't know...What we know is ; i feel your soul...and when i look into your eyes, i go to my imagination world...and i take you there...i'll keep you taking there....It's a virgin place..that no one had entered before...You felt it just once...and that was just the start...
You will start to feel it more, when you are ready....
I look into your eyes and I feel that somebody is feeling me...
You make me feel somehow.....mmmm....
I look into your eyes,
and i remember the moments we had which will last forever,
I look into your eyes,
See the reflection...The reflection of how i wanna touch you...Reflection of how i wanna discover....Reflection of feeling somehow...Different..unique..Not as before....
I look into your eyes,
and start to wonder what they are telling....I wanna see my eyes through yours...

No one is capable of understanding what another person is thinking of.....if i could just read you ....
No one is that sensitive to feel, what the other person is feeling......If i could just hear your heart...
No one can reach the soul of other people.....But i CAN see you...
i can see your eyes....and through your eyes i see your soul....i will never reach her...becuase she's yours...but i am touching her gently...loving her softly...whispering to her quitely....And i wanna make your soul to feel in a way that she has never felt BEFORE......and your eyes are helping me to contact with your soul....That's why your eyes are special...

You are special....
Ohh, yes you are....

No comments: