Wednesday, September 24, 2008

So Close to Never Hapening


Every man, woman, and child alive should see the desert one time before they die. Nothin' at all for miles around... Nothin' but sand and rocks and cactus and blue sky... Not a soul in sight....No sirens.... No car alarms...Nobody honkin' atcha. No madmen cursin' or pissin' in the streets. You find the silence out there, you find the peace. You can find God.

You made me found those on Saturday nite....When i was touching you, on that moment, on that very moment you took both of us to the desert.... I freaked out as a consequence....i just freaked out...How couldn't i? Never seen, never expreinced such a strong feeling...and all of those beauty,those feelings were shaken by my fear...Lots of emotions at one time hit me...it hit me so hard...didn't know what to do...It was a reaction of my underconcious..The war between my head and my heart had the biggest fight ever....and i fell...it hit me...
Maybe you will never understand me...nor forgive me...
but, you see; It was a self preservation thing...

If we see eachother in this life time again, and if we touch eachtoher again....You know that, this time it ain't just be the desert...it will be something bigger...
You may ask, if i am gonna freak out again ?
The answer is ; i didn't know what to do...and i fell...and why do we fall ? So that we might learn to pick ourselves up....

Do you remember, when i was telling you what is the thing that i like in you most.....but i never told u actually....That's it..That was it...This is it...
I knew it from the begining...I knew it we were going to expreince other dimensions...YOU were going to make me those things to you...i knew it, i saw it coming...That's the thing i like most in you..The Hunger of Your Beauty to Discovery...Discovering you...

No comments: