Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Rest In Piece My Master...



Nazmi Bari...
A name that i respect...adore...
First you were my Tennis Master...
Then you tought to me not just how to be strong on the field, but also how to face the difficulties in life..
I learned to create " my own " theories about life...thanks to you
You were there, when i needed..You were there , making me run under the rain, making me shoot services for 4 hours, making me be strong and shouting to my face everytime i made a mistake...

I developed this quote and implemented to my life thanks to you...

" Why do we fall ? So that we can learn to pick ourselves up "
Let Your Soul will be in peace...I will give all of my energy to your Soul...

We will see each other again...But not yet..Not yet...

Thank you...

No comments: