Tuesday, February 24, 2009

The Proffessor's Daughter



I always believed in some certain things...
Believed in the energy...
Believed in Goodness
Believed in Life..Togetherness...I believed in Happiness...
Then i believed in YOU...i continously believed in you, no matter what happened...
When i was planing to tell you, i started to feel that i can be with you till the end, no matter what, where ever we are...You'd told me that you would never come with me to Turkey...How much it hurt...But...
Still believed in you...
For the first time in my life, i can tell that i feel in such a way that i belong to someone....
We had hard times..Maybe we'll have even harder times..But i strongly started believing as long as we have eachother, we gonna get through all the obstacles...
Change...is good...
And i think...some other things gonna change too....
Soon...
Not just my job....Also my status....Our's....
AND DO NOT QUESTION MY UNDERSTANDING OF ROMANTISM...
You know, what i am capable of....
You gonna have that....the circle thing...in the very best moment...
As your Father says ; IN

No comments: