Thursday, February 26, 2009

Life


Life is very strange my friend.....
Like a human..A female one maybe...Sometimes she's so Lovable...Sometimes she's such a bich...Sometimes she betrays you...sometimes she's the most trustable person ever...
You dream about a girl...That's why we call " her " as the girl of my dreams...And most of the time, what you think in your head, becomes true..and you meet with this girl...eventually..maybe not in this life format, but one day, you do meet her..

Life is like that too...What you think comes true....it just happens...But i still strongly believe in external factors, that may effect things..I am not saying those factors do change things, but they may effect. Then it s totally up to you, how you can cope with those...Those external factors may also open new opportunites...positive or negative ones...You'd never know...Because it's just life...Totally unpredictable...Like a girl...

The thing is, i am tired my friend...i used to battle, cope with everything...But it's just too much....yes, i want to happy...and that's what it is in my head..all the time...i work for it..i try for it....and everytime i feel things are on track, bammm, she betrays me again...
My family always supported me...till the end....and i know they gonna continue supporting me..till the end...I have a lot of friends...but just a few of them, i can trust..till the end...and all those years, i was missing something..someone...a female person in my female life...For the very first time, i do believe there is this person...Beautiful, Smart , Happy and understands me..Listens to me...learns things from me...shares with me...loves me...

I always say ; There's nothing certain in life...and nothing is forever( expect diamonds)
I still say ; There's nothing certain in life...and nothing is forever..but in addition to this, again for the very first time i know what i want...i just wanna be with her...It ain't matter where, how, under what circumcitances...

And once again, so called Life, the slut and the love of my presence, i will be in your path...whether you treat me good or bad...i will try to be happy..once again...and i'll find a way...once again...but this time, i am not alone...

No comments: