Thursday, October 30, 2008

That Someone....


Thinking of someone....Looking to the watch, counting down the seconds for the moment that i am gonna see that someone...The very thought of that someone makes my entire body gets warm even in the very coldest day...coldest moments.....
The touch of that someone's hand sends "chill downs" till to my spine.....That day, when i was close to walk away , i didn t want to hug that someone, because i know that even one taste of that someone's lips. would have made me confused....and i couldn't go..could't left...couldn't do what i was very good at....and i stopped and changed my mind even w/o touching to that someone's lips....It was just the very thought of that someone....
Thanks to that someone....i started tasting natures' deepest secret to life, which is ....so we call ;....You know what....
When the smile of that someone hit my eyes , it s like a bright ray of sunshine looking down from above...

No comments: